External Training Program Manager
- Passionate about making an actual change?
- Want to be a part of a team that welcomes your input?
VACCA's External Training Unit develops and deliver training packages to the child welfare sector staff throughout Victoria on a range of topics including cultural awareness
The External Training Program Manager will lead the External Training Unit to meet all contractual and sector obligations. This position involves writing training submissions & request for quotes to seek funding, developing project plans, preparing project budgets and coordinating resources.
- Develop External Training Unit Business plan to promote VACCA's external training and generate income to ensure a sustainable training unit
- Lead the mentorship and development of junior training officers and senior training officers
- Develop and strengthen partnerships with mainstream child and family welfare services
- Government departments to support the provision of culturally competent services to Aboriginal children and families
Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) operates within the context that Aboriginal children continue to be significantly over-represented in the protection and care system within Victoria. VACCA considers that it has the responsibility and the opportunity to promote, advocate for and achieve positive changes in the lives of Aboriginal children, their families and the broader Aboriginal community.
If you like to be part of an Organization that strives in strengthening the safety and wellbeing and cultural connectedness of Aboriginal children, individuals and families in their community, we want to hear from you.
Application deadline is Sunday 29 October, 2017
For more information regarding your exciting future with VACCA, please contact Bavi Rai , Recruitment Advisor at 03 9287 8835
For a copy of the position description and to apply for this position, click here www.vacca.recruitmenthub.com.au
Applications must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for this position
- A resume with your skills, experience and qualifications
- Written responses to the key selection criteria
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply