Information Technology Officer
- Full time
- $70,000 - $75,000
- To provide Help Desk Support and problem resolution service for the staff of VACCA.
- To maintain VACCA's IT systems.
- Implementing projects planned for each financial year.
- Research methods used to review projects or investigate solutions for users and making recommendations to management.
- Established procedures and instructions.
- External expertise such as the Internet, technical sites, etc.
- Determine future information technology needs and requirements
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organization of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organization that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organisation's vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people.
To be Considered
- Commitment to VACCA's vision and purpose
- Possession of, or studying towards a relevant qualification in information technology, or substantial equivalent experience.
- Commitment to VACCA's vision, mission and purpose.
- Ability to train and assist users in the use of general software and hardware.
- Administering Microsoft Office65 environment
- Experience with Veeam virtual backup and recovery suite
- Experience with management of cyber threat security solutions (Dark Trace)
- Remote desktop management experience
- Single Sign On services (OKTA) experience
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions (Air watch)
- Experience with management of Office365 applications (Exchange online, SharePoint online, Microsoft Teams)
- Comprehensive experience in some or all of the following:
- Microsoft office 2010Microsoft Office365 Pro Plus
- Exchange 2010/Exchange
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Wide area network and local area network (ADSL and VPN) administration.
- Experience in the installation, maintenance, upgrade and security of Windows 208/2012 servers.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of desktop hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Liaise with IT contractors and vendors to as part of project rollouts and day to day operations as required.
- Liaise with and supervise activities of outsourced MSP to ensure compliance with MSP maintenance contract.
Application deadline is Sunday, 2nd June 2019
How to apply
For more information regarding your exciting future with VACCA, please contact Ankita Das Gupta, Senior Recruitement Advisor at 9287 8838
For a copy of the position description and to apply for this position, please visit http://vacca.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/
Applications must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for this position
- A resume with your skills, experience and qualifications
- Written responses to the key selection criteria
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply