Corporate Support Officer
- Be part of a non profit organization
- Full time position
- Located at Dandenong/Frankston
- Salary: $55,817k (FTE)
This position will provide high quality, professional and efficient accounting, Human resources, Organisational Development and general administrative support to the Regional Office and to Corporate Services of VACCA, that contributes to the effective and efficient functioning of the organisation and provide a quality service to all stakeholders
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) is the largest organization of its kind in Australia. VACCA is an Aboriginal community-controlled organization that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community. Our strength lies with our people. Our team is committed to the organisation's vision and values; advocates for our children and other vulnerable community members; and shows respect for, observance and compliance with Aboriginal cultural protocols, practice and ceremony. Our Aboriginality is what distinguishes us from mainstream services and what enables us to deliver the positive outcomes we achieve for our people.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Awareness and appreciation of Aboriginal societies and cultures and an understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal people in contemporary Australia and the diversity of circumstances of Aboriginal people
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with staff, suppliers and clients
- Good written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with a broad range of people
- Experience in accounts payable in a medium size entity
- A sound understanding of internal control procedures pertaining to financial systems
- Good computer skills including Internet, email, word processing and the use of Excel
How to apply
For more information regarding your exciting future with VACCA, please contact Bavi Rai on 9287 8835.
For a copy of the position description and to apply for this position, click here www.vacca.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies.
Applications deadline is Tuesday, 22 October 2019
Applications must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for this position
- A resume with your skills, experience and qualifications
- Written responses to the key selection criteria
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply